MAC address is a unique identifier assigned to a network adapter or a network interface card by the manufacturer. It is also known as an Ethernet Hardware Address (EHA), hardware address, adapter address, or physical address.
You may be in a situation when you may want to change this MAC address to one of your own choosing. To do that
1. Go to Start -> Control Panel ->Network and Sharing Center
2. Select Manage Network Connections from the links in the right side of the Window and double click the connection whose MAC you want to change (99% chances to be called Local Area Connection). This will open the Properties Window.
3. Click on Properties button
4. Click on Configure button
5. Go to Advanced tab and select Network Address from the list bellow
6. Select the radio button under the Value: and insert the new MAC Address (at your choice).
7. Click OK and that’s all.